Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Humor Argument 4/20

For my humor argument I tried to make a funny photo-shopped picture of Luke McCown with a baby face being sacked by Julius Peppers. I am not artistic so I decided not to draw a picture, rather I tried to collage images together that I found on the internet. I am not very good at this type of stuff and it looks ridiculous... I have been extremely frustrated when trying to paste all of the images together because I cannot get them to blend correctly. The way I have it now looks pretty lousy, but I think that for the future I cut and paste them together by hand and then scan them onto the computer to make it look better. I think that the argument is pretty stupid, so I plan on using my feedback to create something a little bit more humorous and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment