Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Humor Argument

The closest thing I could find related to my topic was cartoon regarding the Miami Dolphins and their quarterback dilemma two years ago. I found the cartoon, located atwww.heraldextra.com/gallery/main.php%3Fg2_view%3Dcore, to be quite amusing as it featured John Beck who was to be the starting Quarterback of the Dolphins. Within the cartoon, it showed Beck on the edge of the dock saying, "Yes I get to start for the Dolphins" as his feet are in the middle of a block of concrete. His coach next two him replies to his statement by saying, "Or sleep with the fishes as we like to call it." I found this to be really funny as John Beck ended up starting for the Dolphins during that season and they were absolutely terrible going 1-15. John Beck was there draft pick that year and he ended up becoming the starter because their original starter, Trent Green, was awful and the second backup Cleo Lemmon was just as bad.I thought that this is related to my topic as I think the Buccaneers have a chance to be just as bad as the 2007 Dolphins if they rely on Luke McCown to be their Quarterback. John Beck in this cartoon is going to be the Josh Freeman of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers if the Bucs are able to draft him in this coming draft. I am not quite sure if this works for my humorous argument, but it is the best that I have found so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment